Attention All Fitness Fanatics Mark Your Calendars For “Pounds Down”!! October 13th – November 10th!
Victory Lady is ready to roll out our latest/greatest supplemental fitness program, and you’re gonna LOVE it!!
“Pounds Down” Fitness Challenge will be ramping up in October and this program is designed to push you to challenge your upper most workout limits to help you get those “pounds down”!!! Of course, even if you don’t need to ‘pound down’ your weight, you will enjoy the fun and exciting workouts this program will be offering!!
Here’s the scoop: “Pounds Down” will kick off on Saturday, October 13th and will run through Saturday, November 10th. This program will provide some “basic” nutritional information to help you along outside of the gym, however, “Pounds Down” is mainly going to focus on providing participants with workouts geared to “mix-up” their normal routines in order to enhance performance and improve overall fitness levels and help with weight loss.
Here’s what you will experience when you sign up for “Pounds Down” 4 Week Program:
· Minimum of 2 Boot Camp and/or Interval Training classes each week
· Minimum of 2 Weight Training and/or TRX classes each week
· Trekking Classes (Cardio Workouts) as well as “TReXxing” Classes (Trekking and TRX workouts all in one!) will be offered
- Special Saturday and Sunday workouts just for “Pounds Down” participants
· Saturday Informational Meetings covering the benefits of various types of fitness training along with basic nutritional information
-Sunday only option available.
As of October 1st this Program will go on sale. Spaces will be limited. Only 40 participants will be able to enroll. First come, first served.
The Victory Lady Member price is $49.00, Non-Victory Lady Members $69.00.
$7.00 per Sunday or $20.00 for all 4 Sundays. Sunday, October 14th & 28th 11:00am-1:00pm, October, 21st & November 4th 2:00pm-4:00pm.
Couple of things to note:
1.) The events/classes for this “Pounds Down” Fitness Challenge will be held at the West End location throughout the 4 weeks the program is offered.
2.) Other than the Saturday and Sunday workouts, all other program events will be held after 5:30 p.m.